Monday, April 23, 2007

Life Goes On

As our lives go on we should take a moment to remember the families of victims of violence all over the world. We need to remember that although we move on to other news, they are just beginning the process of grief and healing. As we face our daily struggles, we should send them prayers and thoughts of love and kindness(two things the world could use a litlle more of). Many are facing daily violence, not a one day venture into hell; and so they mourn and try to survive and keep the remainder of their family alive. So many need our spiritual support. Keep them always as your reminder of just how nice a day you're really having.

I begin heading back to work today, so life goes on for me on many levels. I have been tutoring and teaching meditation but I was called to substitute today. I was approved just before the spring break and today I was called for the first time. I am excited to see just how much I have missed being in the classroom and just how it will all work out. I could only cover a part-time absence because the high school day begins very early and I didn't have enough notice to take the full-day slot. That is good though, because I like to take things slowly.

I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home